Whooshup Reorganization

To reflect what this blog has become, the format has changed to emphasize the enormous number of useful links to resources we provide. To go to the whooshup blog and conversations about these resources, just scroll to the bottom of the lists of resources!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

This is a test, it is only a test... It's been over a year since anyone actually posted. But hopefully the amazing resource list here is still helping wandering minds eager to learn... Best wishes for 2013!

6 comments:

BH said...

Karl,

I have not had much of chance to update or clean up the list lately. I will be able to spend some time doing that in the late spring and during the summer. Like you, I hope there are people out there who are finding it useful.

Brad

Tomás Granobles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I just found this site. I'm rather grateful for the collection of materials. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I've been a follower since we had a meeting with Burt Dryfus in second life. I really appreciate what you've done

Bill

Anonymous said...

Hello Karl, thanks for keeping this going. I find the list very useful and informative.

Anonymous said...

Just found this list today great stuff. Hopefully more comments forthcoming.